Legs: As Shown
Pockets: Drop Pocket
Cloth Type: Brunswick Stain-Resistant Cloth
Cloth Color: Brunswick Green
Sizes: 9 FT
Since 1961, the Brunswick Gold Crown has reigned as the industry’s best playing professional pool table. The Gold Crown V continues in this tradition with sophisticated new styling, while still maintaining its classic lines. Features include new corner castings, apron details, and a redesigned ball storage area, giving the Gold Crown V table a stronger, bolder appearance. The Gold Crown V Tournament Edition table features longer rails and tighter pockets engineered to strict World Pool-Billiard Association specifications. Table decals included. Available in a nine-foot mahogany with nickel trim version only.
Table size: 8 ft Pro, 9 ft
Finishes Available: Mahogany with nickel trim, Matte Black with nickel trim
Leg Options: Standard (as shown)
Rail Sights: Round
Pocket: Gully Return or Drop Pockets available
Base Frame Construction
- The Gold Crown V base frame is the standard in the industry for beefy commercial grade base frames.
- Made from selected hardwoods, this base frame is 3.5″ thick
- Assembled using high-torque bolted construction providing a strong and sturdy base
- Prior to leaving the manufacturing plant, each Gold Crown V base frame component is numbered after the complete unit is assembled, planed to precise flatness and disassembled. The base frame is also stained and sealed to minimize wood movement.
- Large capacity drop pockets hold up to 10 balls per pocket
- Flush rail castings and pockets offer a smooth, sleek rail during play
- Patented slate levelers, twenty-two of them, are built into the base frame, which eliminates the need for shimming.
- Quick Set Foot Plates® provide quick and easy leveling. Patented by Brunswick.
Gold Crown V Tournament edition table:
- Available in nine-foot mahogany with nickel trim version only
- Features longer rails which result in tighter pockets. Corner pocket 4.5″-4.625″. Side pocket 5.0″-5.125″.
- Engineered to strict World Pool-Billiard Association specifications